There are a lot of size conversion charts out there and they all seem to differ. What we recommend for more accurate conversion is skipping sizes and instead looking at the measurements in inches on our size chart, converting to centimeters if necessary. This will get you a more accurate fit while eliminating the step of searching out the right conversion chart.
Articles in this section
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- How do I pick the right size using your new split sizing?
- What cup size and height are Colette Patterns designed for?
- Converting US sizes
- US and metric size charts
- Can I open my pattern downloads on my iPad?
- Can I teach classes using your patterns?
- I am different sizes at my bust/waist/hips. Which size should I cut?
- Can I sell garments made from Seamwork or Colette Patterns?
- Do you have sizes smaller than 0?