There are a lot of size conversion charts out there and they all seem to differ. What we recommend for more accurate conversion is skipping sizes and instead looking at the measurements in inches on our size chart, converting to centimeters if necessary. This will get you a more accurate fit while eliminating the step of searching out the right conversion chart.
Articles in this section
- Size Charts (Imperial and Metric)
- Sizing information for Seamwork and Colette patterns
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- I am different sizes at my bust/waist/hips. Which size should I cut?
- Converting US sizes
- Can I open my pattern downloads on my iPad?
- Can I teach classes using your patterns?
- Can I sell garments made from Seamwork or Colette Patterns?
- Do you have sizes larger than 18?