Our Beginner patterns are suitable for anyone who knows how to sew, even if they haven’t done any garment sewing yet. You should know how to operate a sewing machine, be able to sew a straight line, and have some familiarity with basic sewing concepts (but we explain a lot of those in our instructions as well).
Articles in this section
- Size Charts (Imperial and Metric)
- Sizing information for Seamwork and Colette patterns
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- I am different sizes at my bust/waist/hips. Which size should I cut?
- Converting US sizes
- Can I open my pattern downloads on my iPad?
- Can I teach classes using your patterns?
- Can I sell garments made from Seamwork or Colette Patterns?
- Do you have sizes larger than 18?