Yes, seam allowances are included. They are 5/8″ for woven patterns and 3/8″ for knit patterns, unless otherwise noted in the instructions. You can find the seam allowances listed in the instructions, right above the cutting layouts.
Articles in this section
- Size Charts (Imperial and Metric)
- Sizing information for Seamwork and Colette patterns
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- I am different sizes at my bust/waist/hips. Which size should I cut?
- Converting US sizes
- Can I open my pattern downloads on my iPad?
- Can I teach classes using your patterns?
- Can I sell garments made from Seamwork or Colette Patterns?
- Do you have sizes larger than 18?